Satu Harkke has over thirty years of entrepreneurial and international business experience with Finnish and European companies, but also in several African countries.
- She has held top positions (CEO, chairperson, vice president and director) in a number of companies.
- She has extensive experience in managing national and international sales channel development, franchising, vendor management, marketing, communications, business development and government relations.
- She is credited with establishing a teak mill company in Ghana in the 1990’s.
- She was the advisor to the Republic of South Sudan during 2009-2013 and has been the key figure in the formulation of development plan of the world’s youngest nation.
- She has been closely associated with large-scale infrastructure development projects across the globe. She is currently working with two African countries in formulation of their infrastructure and development plans including the establishment of national treasury, telecommunication and health care.
- She is a Senator of Junior Chamber International (JCI) and is a popular public speaker.