Silva Paananen, Managing Director and Partner of Kasvu Consulting Pvt Ltd has 30 years of global experience in international trade, corporate communications, management consulting and business development.
- She worked for 11 years with Finpro, the Finnish trade promotion organisation and has been a key player in promoting Finnish industries globally.
- She has 10 years of experience in India in assisting Finnish companies in their India strategies and market entries. She spent her first 3.5 years in Chennai as the Finnish Trade Commissioner from 2008 till 2011. Subsequently, she established her own consulting company in New Delhi.
- She has an extensive global network of professionals, an in-depth understanding of the Indian market place and how foreign companies should approach the opportunities.
- She can comfortably navigate between Indian and Western mindsets.
- She is a Senator #60197 of Junior Chamber International (JCI).
- She practices yoga,enjoys golf and is an avid reader. She is fluent in Finnish, English, Italian and Swedish.